At Park Regis City Quays we pride ourselves on reducing our carbon footprint and continually strive to introduce and maintain programs and initiatives which promote environmental and ecological sustainability.
Park Regis City Quays is dedicated to provide a number of eco-friendly sustainable practices;
- We promote the re-use of bath towelling for guests on multi-night stays in an effort to reduce our footprint with laundry chemicals and water usage.
- All our hotels where possible practice recycling and separation of refuse.
- All our hotels use various forms of energy-efficient lighting which assists in reducing our carbon footprint.
- All cleaning chemicals used in our hotels are not harmful to the environment and meet Australian Standards.
- All Australian Park Regis and Leisure Inn Hotels use pump dispenser bathroom toiletries which reduces the use of traditional individual plastic bottles which impact the environment.